[fpc-devel] Questions regarding PostgreSQL support in SqlDB

Desmond Coertzen patrolliekaptein at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 16:34:36 CEST 2009

Jong, I did not make much changes to the fpc files itself. The only change I
made to the api wrapper is the location of the libpq.so / dll file. It use
to load from current working dir, or going on a rampant search according to
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable on linux. I made a mod where the
location of the lib file may be set.

You might not be able to use this code at all due to the TDataSet ancestry
being non existent.. BUT, if you can find any use at all for this code,
check it out at svn://196.36.108.47/fpc_pgsqlclientlib

The classes are in libpq_components.pas. References to other units to
compile is in an svn external under lib directory.

The code is extremely ugly. Good luck.