[fpc-devel] fppkg testing

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Wed Aug 12 16:35:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

Currently there is only one package available when I do the following

================================
$ fppkg list
Name                 Installed    Available
lnet                 -            0.6.3-0
================================

How do we install other packages?

Where do they go?

In what format are they? Zip? tar.gz?

I did a "fppkg download lnet". Where did it download that package too?

My idea is to test this package thingy a bit more and maybe create
packages for fpGUI and DUnit2 and maybe even tiOPF.

I'll look in the latest documentation in SVN if there is some more
details regarding "fpkpg" and maybe it answers some of my questions.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/