[fpc-devel] [patch] fpdoc.css now has "definition list" formatting

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 14:26:43 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Micha Nelissen <micha at neli.hopto.org> wrote:

> The box around doesn't make much sense to me, now it seems like it's a
> separate entity while it is part of the paragraph/text.

The reason I used a border is because it's a listing similar to what
is used in articles or programming manuals. In the latter 2 cases they
normally use some form of a table structure. I met in the middle with
the border showing that it's a list of definitions and opted not to
use a too striking border colour like back. So the light grey blends
in better with the rest of the default colour scheme of fpdoc.css.

If you don't like the border in your own documentation, you can always
edit your copy of fpdoc.css and simply remove the "border" property in
the "dl" CSS definition.  After all, the fpdoc.css is simply a
starting point for users - it would be nice seeing different colour
schemes or designs (though I always like blue-ish themes).

PS:
I always code my CSS by hand. Anybody know if there is a WYSIWYG CSS
editor (preferably a free one).

Regards,
  - Graeme -