[fpc-devel] [patch] fpdoc.css now has "definition list" formatting

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 12:12:29 CEST 2009

Hi,

I wrote some CSS formatting for "definition list" tags for the fpdoc
Below is a before and after example.

http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/sysutils/formatfloat.html
    vs
http://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net/docs/rtl/sysutils/formatfloat.html

Here is another example:
  http://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net/docs/rtl/sysutils/formatchars.html

Could somebody please add the following CSS code to the end of the
fpdoc.css file (that's if you prefer the new formatted definition
lists).  Also if this change is accepted, is there a program (maybe
fpdoc itself) that generates the fpdoc.css file that needs patching as
well. I don't mind doing the patching, I just need to know what
program generates the default fpdoc.css file - if any.

============================
/* definition list */
dl {
 border: 3px double #ccc;
 padding: 0.5em;
}

/* definition list: term */
dt {
 float: left;
 clear: left;
 width: auto; /* normally browsers default width of largest item */
 padding-right: 20px;
 font-weight: bold;
 color: darkgreen;
}