[fpc-devel] Makefile deletion script

Terry Kemp tkemp at klc.net.nz
Tue Sep 30 22:49:27 CEST 2008

Hi

Because I cross-compile svn for arm a lot I end up with Makefiles with
revision numbers and littered with >>>>>>>>>>>>Mine through them from
fpcmake -r -Tall etc.

It takes time to manually delete each offending one and restore from svn
so I have a script (attached)

I have made it so that you can pass any file name as argument and it
will recursively delete it without touching the .svn folders
There is also a test (display) version if your scared of it ;)

./disp_files.sh Makefile - shows what it will delete,
./rm_files Makefile      - will blitz them,
svn up gets the correct ones back again

Could this be useful in utils or tools?

Terry