[fpc-devel] FPC 2.2.3 i386-darwin snapshot

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:13:40 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 3:40 AM, Florian Klaempfl
<florian at freepascal.org> wrote:
> Try to repeat the static keyword in the body, this could work with 2.2.0
> too.

That was the first thing I tryed:

controller.pas(85,97) Error: Procedure directive "STATIC" not allowed
in implementation section

with fpc 2.2.2

In 2.2.0 the previous static fix isn't present, so I would hit other
problems. Cocoa really requires overriding methods (with correct
parameters) to do trivial tasks, such as creating a toolbar, so I
can't run from this, unless I give up object-orientation and write
everything as procedures.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho