[fpc-devel] Lazarus Apache module crashes during concurrent requests

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 03:23:15 CEST 2008

Try installing an older Apache.

I installed here with XAMMP, Apache 2.2.9 and it just quits without
any error message when loading my Pascal module.

But when using the standard Apache 2.2.6 in Mandriva 2008 it works.
Actually I can't get it to show the page (some config problem?), but
it loads without problems, apache keeps working.

I think something changed in an incompatible way. This is pretty
unexpected, as I hoped that they would keep compatibility between all
2.2.x series.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho