[fpc-devel] fcl-web improvement for apache modules, question

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Fri Sep 19 10:03:06 CEST 2008

The thing is that for apache modules it is needed to have multiple
webmodules created for simultaneous requests coming from multiple people
browsing the web server. I was creating some pooling for the web modules
in fpapache.pp and simulated 2 concurrent requests when it happened.
If we change the name, will the next call find the changed named module
for reuse?