[fpc-devel] Mac OS X : Problems compiling system.pp under Darwin...

Dominique Louis dominique at savagesoftware.com.au
Sun Sep 14 19:33:18 CEST 2008

Hi all,
   I just did an svn update with the idea of rebuilding fro both Mac OS
X  i386 and powerpc, but when my script calls
make -C darwin all
The compiler seems to be in a loop in system.pp. It's been trying to
compile that unit now for about 20minutes while it only used to take a
couple of minutes when I did this last week. This "break" has been like
this since last night.

The latest revision I have is 11778 and I'm using a v2.3.1 compiler that
was built on the 09/09/2008.

Dominique.