[fpc-devel] Can't read file written as result of TFileStream

Alex Simachov alexeysim at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 00:21:22 CEST 2008

Hello All,

I'm writing file using TFileStream (0.9.25 lazarus/fpc 2.2.2/mac os x 10.5.4).

Code:
TFileStream.Create(Filename,fmCreate,WRITE_FILEMODE);

But then I can't read it because I don't have any
permissions (ever to read) for this file.

(File is created under /Users/MyName/ directory. )

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for answer!

P.S. I'm novice at this list and I've found any FAQ/rules - only note
that this list is intended for technical questions/problems.
So if I should ask at other list - please let me know.

Sincerely yours,
    Alex Simachov