[fpc-devel] CodeGear abandons Delphi.NET

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:15:08 CET 2008

Wow, like I didn't see that coming!  Borland/CodeGear sure like to
drop products.  They handed the .NET part over to RemObjects.  Their
porfolio sure can't look any worse even if they tried. Than God for
Free Pascal!!!  You guys have been a life saver to our company. We
took a hard knock after we invested in Kylix and that got tanked. At
least now with Free Pascal we know where we stand and don't have to
worry about the product being dropped due to bad marketing decisions.

Long live Free Pascal!  :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -