[fpc-devel] Code is clean now, but how about documentation?

Tom Verhoeff T.Verhoeff at tue.nl
Mon Oct 6 23:35:00 CEST 2008

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 07:09:23PM +0200, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> Given that I didn't even own or use Delphi at the time the system unit was
> first documented, this is strange news indeed.

I could be wrong (it has happened before :-).

Instead of having copied (like in retype) the doc from the Delphi help,
I might have copied it from FreePascal doc and attributed it to Delphi
(because that is what we were using at the time).  I cannot really check,
because I no longer have a Delphi installation.

Now that would be nasty, wouldn't it?

Can anyone check what the Delphi doc says for the string operations
Delete and Pos?

My apologies if I cried wolf at an unwarranted moment.

	Tom
--
E-MAIL: T.Verhoeff @ TUE.NL     | Dept. of Math. & Comp. Science
PHONE:  +31 40 247 41 25        | Technische Universiteit Eindhoven