[fpc-devel] Strange things with the apache header files on Linux

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Thu Oct 2 19:55:53 CEST 2008

I am using the latest checkout for both fpc and lazarus (well, 2 or 3
days old checkout now).
Bug 11460 only fixes the apr_off_t to be int64 which is already in the
checked out code. It does not fix the problem currently for apache
modules. Compiled apache modules are not working (example programs
included in the fcl package directory httpd22/examples)
The record length for module_struct and request_rec are the same for the
fpc compiled apache module and a C compiled module, still the fpc
compiled one does not work.