Re: [fpc-devel] Problem with func/proc parameters and buttons in Laz

Vojtěch Čihák cihakvjtch at seznam.cz
Wed Nov 26 21:35:22 CET 2008

Hi Vincent,
thank you, I changed Windows Vista theme and it works - I have text on mz buttons :-). On the other side, Vista design is now terrible. It seems that I will have to look out for some more serious OS.
But I still don't know how about functions and procedures. I see no syntax error there. It worked in Laz. 0.9.22
I tried this simple test in new application, it writes Forward declaration not solved.

unit Unit1;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

interface

uses
  Classes, SysUtils, FileUtil, LResources, Forms, Controls, Graphics, Dialogs;

type
  TForm1 = class(TForm)
  private
    { private declarations }
  public
    { public declarations }
  end;

function Test(s: string[31]): boolean;

var
  Form1: TForm1;

implementation

function Test(s: string[31]): boolean;
begin
s:='dfdf';
s:=s+'rty';
result:=true;
end;

initialization
  {$I unit1.lrs}

end.

If you or someone else have any idea, pls write me.
Thank you

Vojtech