[fpc-devel] Problem with func/proc parameters and buttons in Laz

Vojtěch Čihák cihakvjtch at seznam.cz
Wed Nov 26 01:08:24 CET 2008

Hello,
I have two problems with Lazarus.
1, I have no text on BitmapButtons in Lazarus in DialogBoxes (except Open/Save file). There are only small icons on it. I tried to change Environment - Environment Options - Desktop to other languagues and to change these options (Hints for components palette and Hints for main speed buttons) but no success.
2, When I write procedure or function with parameter String[31] it doesn't work. It writes Forward declaration not solved, however it is.

My project worked fine, these two problems started when I upgraded from Lazarus 0.9.22 to 0.9.26.

I use Windows Vista 32bit, fpc 2.2.2, lazarus 0.9.26.

If you have any idea pls write me.

Vojtech Cihak