[fpc-devel] Re: Unicode support (again)

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Thu Nov 13 10:06:30 CET 2008

Nice thread - as always when unicode handling is brought up :)

There should really be a decision and feature list as soon as possible
so the implementation can go on. There is really no need to spend a year
on these decisions.

Proper unicode handling strategy/implementation with backward and Delphi
compatibility as well as a useable Lazarus debugger (Property watch, CPU
window, etc.) should be the #1 priority now.