[fpc-devel] Re: Unicode support (again)
graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:07:50 CET 2008
So could somebody from the core FPC team summarize or give some
roadmap as to what is happing or planned for FPC + Unicode support?
These Unicode discussions seem to go round and round and never seems
to reach a conclusion. :-(
So some or other roadmap or feature list for FPC on this matter would be nice.
* One encoding internally (utf8 maybe)?
* A new default string type like Delphi 2009 did?
* Something totally different to D2009?
* Is anybody actually working or Unicode support?
* Could I write some unit tests for something already?
- Graeme -
fpGUI - a cross-platform Free Pascal GUI toolkit
More information about the fpc-devel