[fpc-devel] OS/2 build failure

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Mon May 19 19:03:32 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 17:30, Marco van de Voort wrote:

>> > Being back from the US now, I hope to be able to have a look at it in
>> > foreseeable future.
>>
>> The problem seems to be that _excptregptr is defined in system.pas
>> and prt0.as but it was only recently exposed by the makefile
>> regeneration.
>
> Speaking of OS/2, can sb quick-look at the FAQ page (
> http://www.hu.freepascal.org/faq.var ) to see if the 1.0.6 stuff can be
> moved to the wiki ?

Not sure if I understand the question properly, but if you want to cleanup
current FAQ by moving references to problems only relevant for very old
version to some other place, the OS/2 related one doesn't need any special
exception as long as you keep the current version there - "1.0.6 and
higher" is still applicable for the latest versions, because the
requirement for TZ environment variable comes from unzip.dll which is
still used.

Tomas