[fpc-devel] suggestion: AllFilesMask constant

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 09:30:28 CET 2008

Hi,

Could FPC add a new 'all files' constant (eg: AllFilesMask) to the
RTL. Same as what we have PathDelimiter etc..

Lazarus LCL, fpGUI, tiOPF and I'm pretty sure MSEgui has it's own
definition of this. That's just four projects I know about. That
constant should really be part of the RTL as it's a very common
constant to use.

const
  {$IFDEF WINDOWS}
  AllFilesMask := '*.*';