[fpc-devel] Summer of Code 2008

Inoussa OUEDRAOGO inoussa12 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:42:37 CET 2008

2008/3/7, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com>:
> I think I'll apply again on the name of Free Pascal and Lazarus for
>  summer of code, althougth because of past rejections I'd would be very
>  surprised if they accept us. We already have the answers for the
>  questions from last years so it should be quick. I tryed to have just
>  one link on the answer for many fields. Maybe they didn't like that in
>  previous applications.

I just come across this (
http://developers.slashdot.org/developers/08/03/10/2012226.shtml ) :
"Just wanted to drop a line reminding open source projects that they only
have until March
12th (Pacific time) to apply for Google's Summer of Code. We are accepting
more
organizations this year than last because we want to add a couple hundred
more
students to the program. If you are part of a great project or know someone
who is,
we'd love to see an application. (...)"

--
Inoussa O.