[fpc-devel] Problem opening inc files without Archive set

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Mon Mar 10 09:16:24 CET 2008

On Mon, March 10, 2008 08:58, Dave Parsons wrote:

Hi,

> I've just rebuilt the compiler on OS/2 and ran into a new problem.
>
> The build stops with the error below if the file it is trying
> to include does not have the archive bit set. It had been cleared
> by a recent backup.
> If I set the bit manually again, then it is able to read it and
> compiles ok.
 .
 .
> Has anyone seen this before?

Not really, but it looks like a bug in file searching routines within OS/2
RTL (either those in unit System or those in SysUtils) or something like
that. :-( Unfortunately, I won't be able to play with it within the next
two weeks (my OS/2 machine is on a different continent than me right now).

Tomas