[fpc-devel] Summer of Code 2008

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 10:36:44 CET 2008

I think I'll apply again on the name of Free Pascal and Lazarus for
summer of code, althougth because of past rejections I'd would be very
surprised if they accept us. We already have the answers for the
questions from last years so it should be quick. I tryed to have just
one link on the answer for many fields. Maybe they didn't like that in
previous applications.

Just a question: Any other FPC / Lazarus developers with a google
e-mail? I think I have only the e-mail from Florian, thanks,

Here is my proposal for future reference:

http://wiki.freepascal.org/Summer_of_Code#Application_model

thanks,

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho