[fpc-devel] Need patch for bugs : 0011503 / 0009472

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Sun Jun 22 23:22:47 CEST 2008

    Hi Peter,

Thank you!
It works when the optimization is off. I was thanking for making it work,
when the optimization is off. I do not rely on optimization. I am already
looking to implement a mechanism to guard against the problems introduced by
the optimization, and hope to have code that will behave properly even when
it is on.

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software