[fpc-devel] Need patch for bugs : 0011503 / 0009472

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Thu Jun 19 15:52:54 CEST 2008

     Hi Florian,

Thank you!
This is false! In Delphi the interface is released immediately. Before you
make such statement I advise you to verify the Delphi behavior. I can ensure
you that D5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007 as well as BCB 5, 6, 2006, and 2007 will
release the object before the end of the block. FPC behaves completely
different way. As the best of my understanding they have implemented the TMP
the same way as it is described in the ANSI C++ standard, but if you wish I
can ask them. I will be meeting the CodeGear guys next week, and I can chat
with them on that.

The information I provided was for the ANSI standard as the guy was
interested how they have defined it ;-) .

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
http://www.mitov.com