[fpc-devel] Need patch for bugs : 0011503 / 0009472

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Thu Jun 19 15:20:17 CEST 2008

     Michael,

I never call Free() on interfaced object. I surely know that if I have used
interfaces for the last 10 years or so ;-) .
What I need is a way to make sure that all the references are gone. This is
the first non garbage collected compiler that has prevented me from
releasing all the references so far. Delphi, the C++ COM libraries VB etc.
they all have behaved in a predictable way. Lazarus is the first surprise
for me ;-) . There is always a first time however.

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
http://www.mitov.com