[fpc-devel] Need patch for bugs : 0011503 / 0009472

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Thu Jun 19 13:56:34 CEST 2008

P.S. Another idea is to probably compile with our own clone of FreePascal,
and just provide the compiled libraries as long as we keep them binary
compatible ;-) . We can give the clone for free to our customers. This way
you can still have the main version of FreePascal do whatever it wants, and
we will have a version that behaves as we expect ;-) .

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
http://www.mitov.com