[fpc-devel] Re: Multi threading support

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Thu Jul 31 23:53:34 CEST 2008

I not only owe the haplology, but I also must say how impressed I am by the
work of both FPC and Lazarus teams. I have been able to roughly port the
libraries within mater of days, and some of the stuff is already working.
The Interfaces issue was by far the biggest problem I have encountered,
almost everything else went straight forward with minimal efforts. The teams
have achieved astonishing and unbelievable quality of the project, and
deserve congratulation, and gratitude for their work.
I don't know if any other Delphi vendors have started supporting Lazarus
yet, but I am sure we will have it supported within few months. If more
vendors start supporting it, the project popularity will be ensured ( I hope
:-) ).

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software