[fpc-devel] Re: Multi threading support

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Thu Jul 31 16:26:16 CEST 2008

We have been using this for the last 4 years, although we switched from
MuliRead locks to lightweight CriticalSections in V 4.0 . We simply
increased the number of locks and didn't need the multiread functionality
any more so we reduced the time spent locking. The interface functional
enclosement however is today the same as it was 4 years ago ;-) .
I first used this trick when I developed the OpenWire initially -
www.openwire.org .

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software