[fpc-devel] Russian locale informationnotcompatiblewithFPClocalevariables

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Thu Jul 31 10:29:38 CEST 2008

Thank you!
I agree.
To summaries my opinion:

1. Massive multicores are slowly becoming a reality.
2. The modern compilers do little to support them aside from some library
support.
3. The need for such support is not urgent, and probably will not be for at
least 1-2 more years, but the demand will start to rise.
4. The best approach is to keep an eye on what the other compiler developers
are doing, and try to follow the proven path ;-) .
5. In the mean time any good developer an utilize the existing tools and
design true multithreading architectures. We have enough tools for that
(Well maybe with the exception of a fast "Multi Read Single Write"
implementation, but the life is never easy ;-) )

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
http://www.mitov.com