[fpc-devel] Haiku and IDE support in the BeOS port
olivier.coursiere at laposte.net
Tue Jan 22 23:50:13 CET 2008
Here are some patchs to improve the BeOS port of Freepascal.
- HaikuFix.diff : patch to enable a full build of Freepascal under
Haiku. bcopy seems to behave differently under BeOS and Haiku when
searching for include file in the compiler. So, i propose to use the
internal functions instead of libc's ones under BeOS.
- ide_and_video.diff : patch to bring the ide to BeOS. I use UTF8 to
draw "graphic" chars as the BeOS Terminal support them.
- packages_base_gdbint.diff : patch to compile the IDE with debugging
support under Haiku (not tested under BeOS because it is more difficult
for me to build all the needed dependencies).
- packages_base_netdb.diff : a little patch to fix a problem in the
makefile when running "make zipinstall" under Haiku. Regenerating the
makefile should work too.
- QuickFix_exeinfo.diff : patch to fix BeOS compilation with recent
changes in this area. It does not seems to work yet.
- rtl_beos.diff : implementation of FpNanoSleep. Without an
implementation of that function, the ide eat as much CPU as it can !
With all this, i am able to build the complete source tree under Haiku.
I am also able to compile the IDE under Haiku with debugging support.
Here is a screen shot of the IDE under Haiku :
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 9655 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the fpc-devel