[fpc-devel] PocketCMD for Windows CE devices

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:47:50 CET 2008

On 19/01/2008, Florian Klaempfl <florian at freepascal.org> wrote:

> Problem is that it works not anymore on Windows Mobile 5 or 6.

I want to develop (fpGUI Toolkit) for my iQue M5 PDA which runs
Windows Mobile 2003 2nd edition.  So it should be ok.

Anybody know where I can get a Windows Mobile 2003 2nd Edition
emulator?  I'm not sure if it's a good idea to try and run apps
directly on my PDA first time round.  The only link I could find in
Microsoft's site is for Windows Mobile 6 SDK (which I think includes a
emulator).

PS:
  I'm a total newbie to PocketPC development - I've never done it before.

Regards,
  - Graeme -