[fpc-devel] New -Xg option in the last 9778 revision

Fabio Dell'Aria fabio.dellaria at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:11:45 CET 2008

Hi,

2008/1/17, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>:

> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008, Fabio Dell'Aria wrote:
>
> > Hi,

> > > The patch is not even 24 hours old and needs to stabilize first. Maybe in a couple of months it will be considered for inclusion.
> >
> > Do you think it will be included in the next 2.2.2 stable release?
>
> Normally not.

Why?

I think is really most important can use it ASAP.

If we can use it on the next 2.2.2 (with the full "lineinfo" and
"lnfodwrf" units supports) then is probably that the next lazarus
0.9.26 will be ready to use external .dbg files, solving the big issue
of the compiled file size.

--
Best regards...

Fabio Dell'Aria.