[fpc-devel] Freepascal in microcontrollers

Jeff Duntemann jeff at duntemann.com
Mon Feb 25 17:00:15 CET 2008

This is very blue-sky, but it would be an interesting enhancement to
Lazarus to target ARM or Atmel AVR CPUs in the manner of the Processing
language/IDE:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processing_%28programming_language%29

It's how you create software for the Arduino boards that are so popular
here in the US. I started out in embedded processors, and I can program
in C-like languages, but they make me itch. Pascal would be better.

--73--

--JD--