[fpc-devel] Convert C++ Array[1] to FPC

Sooky Boo sookyboo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 19:47:21 CET 2008

Thanks for all the help already working :),  realized after last email,
getmem allocates enough memory regardless of what sizeof() says.

Hopefully this will help someone in future with the same type of question.

After the function returns (and populates SSLPROTOCOLS) dwCount is
the amount of elements in the array.

Thanks for the useful tricks.