[fpc-devel] fpdoc and fv

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Aug 25 13:25:08 CEST 2008

> This works perfectly for me in Lazarus. Perhaps I missed something but
> unless you mean "offline help"
NO I did test "offline help" by d/lding the help file and setting the
path to same. This of course is no difference to the online version (if
the internet connection works).
> or "out of context help" (e.g: trying to
> get help on TForm without using unit Forms with proper paths set) then
> it works 100% in lazarus (you get browser opened with given topic in
> online help as target).
>
> Perhaps your help/browser is misconfigured? See help/configure help.

Hmm..... I don't think so.

Wen I do a test application and press F1 o TForm in the line
TForm1=class(TForm) I do get a help screen

But when I type TForm in some empty line (e.g. outside of any
procedures) I get "no help found for"....

So I do need to know where something is allowed to be typed before I get
any help on it. :(

-Michael