[fpc-devel] Interfaces

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sat Aug 16 22:25:03 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've just fixed http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=11862 which
caused wrong methods of implemented interfaces to be called in some
situations. However, while fixing it I first broke tests/webtbs/
tw3489.pp and after fixing that one tests/tbs/tb0485.pp didn't work
anymore.

Everything is fixed now, but given the above I'd like to ask people
who make heavy use of interfaces (especially with duplicate method
names in the interface inheritance trees) to test trunk r11595 or
later to see whether there aren't any other regressions.

Thanks,

Jonas