[fpc-devel] Convert time to GMT

amir amir at aavani.net
Thu Aug 14 07:42:44 CEST 2008

Hi!

I want to have the date/time of my computer for GMT. As I searched the
rtl.pdf, I found out that there are some functions
in OLDLinux unit which return the current time for GMT (not local
timezone). I wonder if they can be used on Windows (It said
that those functions return the current kernel time which is in GMT).

I also found two functions for reading the local timezone but they are
located in Unix and OLDUnix units. Do they have an implementation
on Windows?

Amir