[fpc-devel] gdk 2.2 symbols

Ales Katona almindor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 08:55:55 CEST 2008

I'd like to point out that I started a
packages/gtk2/src/gtkext/gtk2ext.pp unit which handles gtk 2.8+
additions to Gtk2 in a lazy linked manner with GL-like extension
mechanism (each component has Available_componentname_2_x function to
check for it's 2.x version availability).

The idea is to not force a particular gtk version on people but have the
latest gratest available with runtime choice.

I'm currently "sweeping down the docs" adding things to it and will
merge to fixes once it's fairly complete, anyone who wants to help is
welcome of course, but please tell me which components you're
adding/filling in so we don't work on the same thing (I usually commit
per component or so).

Ales