[fpc-devel] update gtk2 package

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Tue Aug 12 15:08:23 CEST 2008

Ales Katona wrote:
> Paul Ishenin  wrote / napĂ­sal(a):
>> Hello, FPC developers' list
>>
>> I've prepared a patch wich:
>> - adds missed gtk+2.2 symbols
>> - moved existed gtk+2.2 declarations into {$IFDEF HasGTK2_2} blocks
>>
>> Please apply into truck and current fixes branch.
>
> Hi, what exactly does gtk+2.2 mean? Last version (still devel) of
> Gtk+2 is 2.18 as far as I know, and our version should be based 2.6.
> Do you mean 2.20 or 2.2?
>
> If you mean old 2.2 then why the ifdef?
Yes, it is old 2.2. Ifdef is needed if someone want to compile gtk 2.0
package for specific task. I simple found that ifdef in the source code
for some functions and applied that rule to all 2.2 related code.
Ofcource if you want to compile for gtk 2.4 HasGtk2_2 will be enabled.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.