[fpc-devel] Free Pascal Internal Errors .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk sanliturk at ttnet.net.tr
Sun Aug 3 07:40:53 CEST 2008

Dear Sirs ,

(1)

I searched in "http://wiki.freepascal.org/"
the phrase "internal errors" to find information
about Free Pascal generated internal
error messages . There did NOT exist
any information about this subject .

(2)

I did not encounter any section about the
subject "internal errors" or I did not notice
such a part in Free Pascal documentation .

(3)

Internal errors from Free Pascal is a reality but
it seems that there is no documentation about
how to avoid such errors or
when they occur what to do to correct those errors .

(4)

My wish is that a list of internal errors and their
causes with possible corrective actions may be made a
page and be attached to the wiki site .

I think it is not difficult to generate such a
list from Free Pascal sources by "grep" and
annotate it with the above mentioned points :
Causes and Corrective Actions ( when possible ).

(5)

In "http://wiki.freepascal.org/" ,
when a phrase is searched
it is finding the documents related to