[fpc-devel] TTypeData

Ricardo Aguiar neldor at aclnet.com.br
Mon Apr 21 10:21:49 CEST 2008

On Sunday 20 April 2008, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> tkBool is no longer used, as far as I know, it's tkEnumeration ?
>
> Michael.

It is an element part of TTypeKind as defined in typinfo.pp as
you can see below:

37       TTypeKind = (tkUnknown,tkInteger,tkChar,tkEnumeration,
38                   tkFloat,tkSet,tkMethod,tkSString,tkLString,tkAString,
39                   tkWString,tkVariant,tkArray,tkRecord,tkInterface,
40                   tkClass,tkObject,tkWChar,tkBool,tkInt64,tkQWord,
41                   tkDynArray,tkInterfaceRaw);

Well, it seems to be an enumeration. And I "greped" the RTL
sources and saw that this value is used very often.

Ric.