Optimization strategies in IDE (Was: Re: [fpc-devel]symify.ppbroken)

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Sat Apr 19 03:24:00 CEST 2008

On Fri, April 18, 2008 20:55, Robert Riebisch wrote:
> Jonas Maebe wrote:
 .
 .
>> So turning -Os into a checkbox in the IDE should be ok (which you did
>> in your patch as far as I understand).
>
> Yes, that's what the patch is for. :-)

The patch is applied now. I extended it with fix for error checking in
SetCurrSel, fix of conflicting shortcut keys in the compiler dialogue and
changes related to the misleading label "run-time checks". The only thing
I didn't touch are the optimization levels as check boxes rather than
radio buttons. r10708 should be merged to fixes_2_2 in few days if
everything works OK.

Tomas