[fpc-devel] childpos streaming fixed

C Western l at c-m-w.me.uk
Sun Apr 13 13:44:50 CEST 2008

Jonas Maebe wrote:

> On 12 Apr 2008, at 20:53, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>
>> I hope to have fixed what seems to be the last open bug in the
>> streaming system. Unless there are additional reports, the whole
>> cleanroom implementation will be merged to fixes 2.2 and the release
>> process for 2.2.2 will (finally) be started.
>
> As mentioned by Florian elsewhere, this commit seems to have broken 6
> tests in the testsuite last night.

lazarus has problems with a form structure like:

TLogForm = class(TSettingsForm)

TSettingsForm = class(TForm)

where TLogForm has resources but TSettingsForm does not. I think at
least part of this is a problem with lazarus that I am investigating,
but I have found a crash in the writer because of a missing empty list
check - see attached patch