[fpc-devel] property syntax extension

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Fri Oct 19 01:02:21 CEST 2007

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

>> Ok, no problem - lets it be ppu. We only need some way of accessing that data.
>> Is ppu reading methods already exists in RTL or another fpc package?
>>

> The ppu unit does what you need. It is used by the compiler and dumppu program
> provided by FPC. Maybe we should make a copy of this unit in the packages, and
> extend it with some search methods/classes.

I dont like idea of maintaining code more than in one place. The best
way is to create sone unit to read/write that ppu files and use it in
all places: in compiler, dumppu and later in lazarus. Of maybe it is not
possible (for fpc I am simple user)?

Btw, is proposed syntax need modification or it looks ok?

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.