[fpc-devel] property syntax extension

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Thu Oct 18 15:51:13 CEST 2007

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> On 10/18/07, Paul Ishenin <webpirat at mail.ru> wrote:
>
>> The bad thing that this will not work. I am developer Felipe, not
>> technical writer. I dont know how to write helps and moreover I will not
>> write them.
>>

> I actually consider that what you wish to achieve *is* documentation.
> You desire to pass more information to the user of LCL then what is on
> the function parameters and other code parts.
Actually I need this to make lazarus ide more user friendly. For example
to distinct unsupported by widgetset properties from supported, to show
another hints for properties (if that hints named as properties
attributes are defined).

Docemntation generation is just an example of another application of
this nice feature.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.