[fpc-devel] fpmkunit

Darius Blaszijk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Nov 12 22:17:30 CET 2007

I've been playing around with fpmake again and came to the conclusion
that it exhibits some strange behavior (at least I think so)

The -v option gave me the following fFCl command that was executed;

fpc -n -FUunits\i386-win32\ -Fu..\..\src\ -Fuunits\i386-win32\* myexample.pp

1. What strikes me is that the command line has the option -n in it. It
appears that this command line option is hard coded in
TBuildEngine.GetCompilerCommand. I strongly believe it should become a
property named DefaultConfigFile which is by default set to True ie no '-n'.

2. -Fuunits\i386-win32\* I did not explicitly added this path. fpmake
just takes this path by default. Is this desired behavior? I tend to
believe not.

If agreed upon, I will prepare a patch.

Darius