[fpc-devel] fpdoc TOC link in HTML output

L L at z505.com
Mon Nov 12 00:05:00 CET 2007

> 1)  A quick work-around would be to parse all the generated html and
> manually insert the link. LUFDoc (help for the PSP or Powtils web
> utilities) do this this and is amazingly quick, but it's a bit of a
> hack.

Actually I have engineered it modular like this:

fileout(header);
fileout(navbar);
fileout(fpdoc);
fileout(notes);
fileout(usercomments);
fileout(footer);

You can edit the navbar separate from the other parts of the system. Kind of
like how with SCMS you can edit the navbar on the left hand side with your own
links.

The hack is that I use fasthtmlparser to convert static html links into
cgi?style=links. This could be implemented into fpdoc instead of fasthtmlparser
being used... I just wanted to run fasthtmlparser over thousands of files
as a stress test. It acted as a real world unit test case for fasthtmlparser.

L505