[fpc-devel] Is there any logger in fpc?

Evgeniy Ivanov lolkaantimat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:15:03 CEST 2007

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:40:24 +0400, Daniël Mantione
<daniel.mantione at freepascal.org> wrote:

> Op Mon, 26 Mar 2007, schreef Michael Van Canneyt:
>

>> On Mon, 26 Mar 2007, Evgeniy Ivanov wrote:

>> logger in the
>> be use
>> sdl/logger.pas.

>> install it in
>> > >

>> > And may I use it to develop fpc module? Lazarus is not in main
>> package as fahr
>> > as I know.
>>
>> You may. It's in the FCL, it needs no GUI.
>
> Yes and no, this is about the graph unit, for which an FCL dependency
> might be less suited.
>
> Daniël

Thanks. I will use sdl/logger. It's used in JEDI-SDL examples (I never
mind that they are buggy, is it only code demonstration? I've found some
bugs (in every demo), should I make a bugreport? Or correct code and send
to JEDI-SDL (it is not the only bugs, so the situation won't be improved).

--
Best regards
E.I.