[fpc-devel] make install does not link ppc386

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Sun Mar 25 16:09:50 CEST 2007

G'day all,

Another little quirk in the build process

I have to manually create the link in bin/ as fpc can't find ppc386

brad at bklaptop2:/tracks/devel/fpc/bin$ ln -s ../lib/fpc/2.3.1/ppc386

I did check the latest release version and that is what the link looked like, so I'm just assuming
the install process fails to create it.

Regards,
Brad