[fpc-devel] Project building

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at quicknet.nl
Thu Jun 7 19:52:32 CEST 2007

Michael Van Canneyt schreef:

>> - register your project as a package using fppkg, and then just do a
>   fppkg build yourproject. The latest fppkg sources are now in such
>   a state that they actually work.

I have my doubts about the working state. It cannot even build the RTL:
C:\lazarus\source\fpc\2.3\rtl>fppkg build
Generating default compiler configuration in
"c:\fpc\2.3.1\bin\i386-win32\fppkg\
config\default"
The FPC make tool encountered the following error:
Compiler returns invalid information, check if fpc -iV works

C:\lazarus\source\fpc\2.3\rtl>fpc -iV
2.3.1

C:\lazarus\source\fpc\2.3\rtl>fpc -iW
2.3.1-r7555M